April 10, 2020
A customer is the person you are here to be of service to. In the case of LOUEHNIDE, it is the woman wearing the bag. Getting to know her and how we could build greater connection, was the key to creating focus and enabling resiliency in recent times. Listen to the fill interview
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Gaining customer focus created a pinpoint that everyone could focus on. Without it, we were appealing to everyone and no one at the same time.
- Get honest with who the customers are that you NEED more of rather than the ones you WANT more of. One is about growth; the other is about personal preference.
- Focus and clarity enable staff to become more productive as they knew exactly who we are marketing to.
- It was challenging to get four directors with different views into alignment. Still, through the facilitation process with Partners in Digital, those different views became a source of strength as we gained clarity.
- Partners you work with need to be enablers as they teach you and ensure you have the skills to do it on your own.
- Marrying internal customer data with external customer data increased productivity.
Lou’s recommended steps to take;
- Know who your customers are (internal + external customer data)
- Listen to them as they are right even if it hurts
- Build a community, so they become like family
Register for the #teamdigital bootcamp
“How to coherently present my brand online across the platforms?”
“How to coherently present my brand online across the platforms?”0 Comments A brand is the manifestation of your value as a business and as a leader. And that value includes your offer and your brand values. Be of service to the market. What can you...
Digital (or technology) is not for me. Full stop!
DIGITAL & MARKETINGDigital (or technology) is not for me. Full stop!Jane Peacock, Chief Digital Fear Slayer March 2016This was me not too long ago, and in conversations with business leaders, it appears I am not the only one. This has prompted me to share my...
The Human tech podcast with Leanne Kemp
"Our next big challenge is the true design of a human system – we can solve any problem, but what we need to do is consider the true value of what we are creating." Building a human future Ever wondered what a human-first future might hold? Where technology is simply...
Why is digital hard?
DIGITAL & MARKETINGWhy is 'Digital' hard?Jane Peacock, Chief Digital Fear Slayer March 2016It promises so much 'good stuff', right? But the implementation of all of that good stuff is where it gets hard? Ideas and theories are easy. When humans get involved, it...
“Stop, collaborate & listen”
DIGITAL & MARKETING“Stop, collaborate & listen”Jane Peacock, Chief Digital Fear Slayer March 2016We all know that digital brought about opportunities to merge these two disciplines as the customer journey becomes more integrated from awareness and engagement...